Free Shipping Included! Mount-It! MI-732 Dual Monitor Office Desk Stand Mount Bracket with Clamp and Grommet Base for LCD LED Computer Monitors, Full-Motion Articulating Tilting 35.2 lbs Capacity, Up to 27 inch Black/Silver by Mount-It! at Primeline Info Tech. MPN: MI-732. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. MI-732 LCD Monitor Pole with Double-Link Swing Arm provides a secure and elevated position for two flat-screen monitors to help free up valuable desk and work space. It's fully adjustable tilt, rotate, side-to-side, height, and tension settings enable a comfortable and productive viewing position that helps reduce eye fatigue, neck, and back strain. LCD monitors can be easily rotated around the pole to allow others to view presentations and other multimedia from almost any direction. Durable
Product Description & Reviews
MI-732 LCD Monitor Pole with Double-Link Swing Arm provides a secure and elevated position for two flat-screen monitors to help free up valuable desk and work space. It's fully adjustable tilt, rotate, side-to-side, height, and tension settings enable a comfortable and productive viewing position that helps reduce eye fatigue, neck, and back strain. LCD monitors can be easily rotated around the pole to allow others to view presentations and other multimedia from almost any direction. Durable metal construction and a sturdy clamp provide a quick, easy, and secure mount to a desktop or other horizontal surface. Ready to install with included hardware, there's no need to drill holes into desks or counter-tops FEATURES: - 29" double-link swing arms optimize ergonomics and monitor views with separate tilt, rotate, side-to-side, height, and tension adjustments - Fully rotatable mount arm allows the monitors to be rotated from landscape to portrait mode or vice versa without needing to remove the monitor. - Die-cast aluminum pole with heavy-duty clamp mounts to desktop or other surface - Easy installation ideal for office, studio, IT network, and security applications - no drilling required - Fits monitors up to 27" (less than 29" wide) and 17 pounds each PACKAGE CONTENTS - LCD Monitor Pole with Double-Link Swing Arm - Cable management clips and trim caps - C-clamp with thumb screws (2) and mounting screws (2) - Monitor mounting screws (8) - Installation hardware with instructions and hex tool
Features & Highlights
- Universal stand fits monitors with VESA 75x75 and 100x100 mounting patterns up to 17.6 lbs for each monitor. VESA patterns correspond to approximately 3 x 3 or 4 x 4 square pattern behind the monitor. Compatible with most computer monitors up to 27 screen size, due to its large arm span of 28.5 inches (distance between the centerline of each of the monitor mounts). Compatible with Samsung, Dell, HP, Acer, Asus, LG, Viewsonic, eMachines, and VESA compatible Apple monitors.
- Monitor mounting plate rotates 360 degrees allowing for easy portrait or landscape orientation. You do not need to remove the monitors to change its orientation. Each arm has clips for cable management. The monitor mounts can slide into position on the mount, allowing the monitors to be removed easily without the need to unscrew them from the mount.
- Tilts 15 degrees up or down to reduce glare and to adjust viewing angle, depending on the lighting conditions and user seating height. Each articulating arm (capable of 180 degrees of movement) can freely adjust its angles to enable you the best ergonomic positioning for the two monitors. High degree of movement allows a curved installation of the monitors for immersive gaming experience.
- This LCD Monitor arm and pole has durable die-cast Aluminum construction. Its carrying weight limit of 35.2 lbs is one of the highest on Amazon. The base has dual connection function, allowing it to be used either as a grommet base (through a hole on the desk) or as a clamp base to connect it to the edge of the desk. The base can connect to a desk thickness of 0.4 to 3.54.
- Monitor arms are height adjustable on the pole to about 14.4-Inch from the top of the desk. The tall pole allows monitors to be raised over the desktop surface to ensure ergonomic positioning, reducing back, neck and shoulder pain caused by incorrect posture.
Computer & Monitor Mounts
9.5 x 8.5 x 17.75 inches
9.4 x 4.6 x 18.6 inches
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.